The Lady with the Shot Gun

I don't like horror movies. They made me watch not one, but two of them and it scared the crap out of me.

Screeching doors, screaming hot girls and the blood thumping sound effects made me hide behind my phone. That was all expected. What I really don't understand is why people in these movies stay and scream at the same thing again and again. If I saw some old lady walking around in my place a). I would pee my pants off b). I would get my posterior out of the house ASAP. That never happens in these movies. They hear a sound they don't go WTF was that !, instead the first thing they do is to go and have a look. You Idiots !! 

These people go and venture into the dark gloomy places and scream at stuff. What do you expect to find over there? a Unicorn? muggles , i tell you. But its not the badly made up ghosts that scared me , it was the thumping David Guetta bass that came on, every second. They'll be whispering and then "BOOM" and then they continue to whisper and pedantically go to check out the ghost . Huh ! what were you expecting  Scarlett Johanssen? . Wombles !. I'd like that , though :D 

What was even more hilarious was the excuse of a devil who was the main ghosty thingy. A latex suit and a rubber mask, that's the devil. I don't want to give the story away. But, you must watch it at night in full volume, just to thump to the bass and get whimsically abused by the ridiculousness of it all. 

Insidious 2 was no different, same mix of bass, idiocy , latex ghosts and bad makeup. But the thing became really scary when normal people were dressed in some vintage clothes and were powdered up to the extent to make them look as if they were related to Marilyn Manson. These relatives who did not sing nor made me think of "beautiful people" in essence brought the 8 year old girl out of me. Good god it was scary, the most significant of them all was the lady with the shotgun. She was smiling away in a plasticy way like how Angelina Jolie does. But, had a shotgun and smiled incessantly with a grin. There was no dialogues she just smiled and shot people. Trust me, you don't want to see that at 2 am. 

To bring me back to reality, we had to watch Croods afterwards. I was that shit scared. 

The strange thing is, well I say strange but its just scary. I saw a girl in Walmart, who looked exactly like the lady with the shotgun in Findlay, Ohio. I literally jumped when she said Hai, while me and my friend were browsing for some tablet cases. The lady with the shotgun is EVERYWHERE !!

In the next episode of Americadalli Brahmanna, the tale continuous in Las Vegas !, yes Las Vegas. I'm that fancy now :D .

0 comments:

Comments