Oh, Internet

We are so dependent yet so annoyed by it. The insatiable need to be connected at all irrelevant points of time is so critical for us, it is mindbogglingly baffling. However, my qualm or qualms are as long as the list of nerds whoring on Game of thrones.
The biggest annoying thing ever about the irreplaceable internet would be the irrelevant questions you need to answer when you are signing up for shit. I understand you need my name but why o why do I need to tell you what my mother's maiden name is. First of all why in the world will I know my mother's maiden name. It was so long ago that you have to go to the council to dig into the register.
Don't get me started on passwords, I have more passwords and pins in my head than things that actually matter in life. Sigh, may be the reason why I have the worst sense of direction known to man. Yes, it's that bad.

With the million pointless questions and the millionth password saved in. The next thing would be to sign in with the credentials you created, which are so unique that you forget every single time. The thing keeps on taunting by showing user name or password wrong. You either get frustrated or you end up clicking the sarcastic question which states forgot the password?. Humbly, disapprovingly you comply to the taunt and yet you don't get directed to a password change page, instead it starts to ask about your first school. Who in their right mind remembers the actual shit you entered the first time around. Somehow, you look past the passwords, pins, vehicle number plates, soccer player names and then you enter it. You rejoice. HAHA nope. your not done yet , now it gives you this mystified Prince of Persia text which makes no sense something like ApTnA 76Af and you have to enter it. Why do you want me to do that now ! why ! you take a minimum of two tries to do this or you just give up.

The swirly words the redundant questions and the captcha texts are not the things that piss me off, it is fundamentally the candy crush requests. People who created, who play, who think or even know about candy crush should be banned from the internet. They should be only allowed to use a typewriter. aaah typewriters and their ink smell. Beautiful times. I mustn't digress. yes, yes candy crush. People who don't text call or ping you, traditionally are the ones who send you this stupid, idiotic unassailable "request". It's not a request, its a plea a discerning plea towards the idiot in your bookface page. it's not the oil crisis or the dictators that will cause world war 3. It will be one from the lot who receive the idiotic requests. I hope and pray that Batman will one day show justice to the candy crushers of the universe.

Until, then dream and behave.

0 comments:

Comments